We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager / People Ops and Culture Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in attracting and retaining exceptional employees. In this position, you will be responsible for continuously seeking out top talent, developing a compelling employer brand, and fostering positive relationships with candidates and employees.
To thrive as a Talent Acquisition Manager / People Ops and Culture Manager, you should have a proven track record in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding. Your ability to identify talented individuals and support their career growth within our organization is paramount.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager /People Ops and Culture Manager, you will lead our efforts in talent acquisition, working closely with hiring managers but also build the right people operational process to ensure a seamless recruitment process. You will be required to determine current staffing needs and produce headcount forecasts and develop the right hiring plans.
Join our team and make a significant impact by bringing in top talent and building a strong, engaged workforce that drives our organization’s success.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Determine current staffing needs and produce headcount forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- Well-organized and structured
- A leader and strategic thinker
- In depth knowledge of danish ansættelseslov